PROGRAMS - now registering for Spotlight Gymnastics' SPRING SESSION, JUNE CAMP, SUMMER PROGRAMS & SUMMER TUMBLING CLASSES.
Our programs are designed to teach children gymnastics skills through sound learning progressions at all levels of gymnastic ability in a safe and friendly atmosphere. Students train on our UNEVEN PARALLEL BARS, PARALLEL BARS, LOW AND HIGH BALANCE BEAMS, VAULTING, POMMEL HORSE, TEAM AIR TRACK AND TRAMPOLINES. and FLOOR EXERCISE.
We offer the following programs:
- JUNE CAMP (June 10 - 21, 2013) is a 2 week program incorporating a different fun theme each day of the week . Join the fun for one day, several days or 2 weeks. June Camp 2013 daily themes are listed below and on the UPDATES PAGE. For more information please email us at email@example.com or call us at 914 738 7305. Details listed below.
- SUMMER GYMNASTIC PROGRAM - June 24 thru August 9 - Our summer program will be held in our newly AIR CONDITIONED Pelham Manor gym. Our fantastic year-round staff directed by Sean Jones and Rumen Iliev will provide a fun expereince for students while they learn exciting gymnastic skills. From the original warm up activities, handstand contests, special challenges to the skill training each day will provide activities designed to develop skills, strength, flexibility and coordination. Join us for one day, several days or all 7 weeks. Detailed information listed below.
- SUMMER TUMBLING CLASSES: June 24 thru August 8 - Our 7 week Summer Tumbling Program is great for anyone who wants to learn tumbling skills such as back handsprings, cartwheels, round-offs, flips and twists. Rumen Iliev, our Tumbling Director, has designed a program using trampolines, tumble-trak, mini tramp and many floor mat drills to help each student reach his/her tumbling goals. The program is designed as a one class a week program for 7 weeks. A discount is available for any student who attends 2 or more classes a week. The class times are Monday through Thursday 5:45-7:00 or 7:00-8:15. Detailed information listed below.
- PARENTS & TOTS take part in movement exploration, early childhood games, and introductory gymnastics under the direction of qualified instructors in a safe, soft, and fun environment.
- CLASS PROGRAMS offer boys and girls the opportunity to develop skills through a well-planned progressive teaching system. The philosophy of our dedicated staff is to install a feeling of self-worth in children regardless of their abilities. Our classes maintain a 6:1 ratio between students and instructors. This is one of the lowest ratios in the country, which allows for greater individual attention.
- BOYS ONLY CLASS develops the attributes that enhance all other sports such as strength, speed, flexibility and agility. The boys' parallel bars, pommel horse and "mushroom" are used in addition to our other equipment.
- TUMBLING FOR CHEERLEADING class, directed by Rumen Iliev, concentrates on a variety of tumbling skills needed to be a successful cheerleader. In addition to our scheduled classes, we welcome cheerleading groups and teams and, if possible, will set up an exclusive day and time to suit your team's needs. We use our trampolines, Tumbl-trak and floor mats to teach progressions that lead to skill mastery. OUR TUMBLING CLASSES are great for ANYONE who would like to learn to tumble.
June Camp with all of its ZANY THEMES and SPECIAL ATTRACTIONS is scheduled for June 10-21. Join us for one day, several days or all 2 weeks. The 2013 themes are:
MONDAY, 6/10 - TREASURE HUNT - Climb Jack's beanstalk to find the treasure
TUESDAY, 6/11 - CIRCUS DAY UNDER the" BIG TOP" - Have fum with our traditional "Dunk" Sean Day
WEDNESDAY, 6/12 - ANIMAL RESCUE WITH DORA & DIEGO - Enjoy a trip on our zip line rescuing animals
THURSDAY, 6/13 - STAR TREK SPACE ADVENTURE - Fly through space on our shooting star zip line
FRIDAY, 6/14 - BALLOON FUN! - Catch them, ride them, enjoy them
MONDAY, 6/17 - SUPER HEROES - Zip through the air with SUPER gymnastic skills
TUESDAY, 6/18 - ANGRY BIRDS - Join your favorite angry bird on our zip line ride
WEDNESDAY, 6/19 - "WHAT'S GONNA WORK?" "TEAM WORK" - Be part of the Spotlight adventure team
THURSDAY, 6/20 - CARS & TRUCKS AND TRAINS, OH MY! - Cart-WHEEL with McQueen & Sally
FRIDAY, 6/21 - HERE COMES SUMMER! - "Spring" into summer with trampolines and mini tramps
JUNE CAMP CLASS TIMES and AGES and FEES
10:00-10:55 11:00-11:55 12:30-1:25 1:30-2:25 3:45-5:00 5:15-6:30 (Themes not involved)
3, 4, 5 yr. olds 3, 4, 5 yr olds 3, 4, 5 yr olds 3,4, 5 yr olds 5-8 yr olds 7-14 yr olds
55 minute class $26 first day; $24 each additional day
55 minute class with lunch supervision $35 first day; $33 each additional day
1 1/4 hour class $31 first day $29 each additional day
To register for JUNE CAMP please call Spotlight Gymnastics at 914 738 7305 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER GYMNASTICS PROGRAM and SUMMER TUMBLING CLASSES
Monday through Friday - Registration is very flexible. You may choose individual days, different days each week, a solid week(s) or whatever schedule of days you would like.
9:00-10:00 (Tues.-Fri. 1hour) 3,4,5 year old class
10:00-12:00 (2 hour program) 5-9 year olds
12:00-12:30 (weeks 2-7) Lunch Connection
12:30-1:30 (1 hour class) 3,4,5 year old class
1:30-3:30 (2 hour program) 6-12 year old program
3:30-5:30 (2 hour program) 7-12 year old program
5:45-7:00 (Mon-Thursday) Tumbling Program All tumbling programs consist of the same specific time for 7 weeks. For example, Monday at 5:45 for 7 weeks.
7:00-8:15 (Mon-Thursday) Tumbling Program
Daily Fee Weekly Fee
1 Hour Class $25 $115
2 Hour Program $45 $215
3 Hour Program $65 $315
4 Hour Program $85 $415
Tumbling Program - 1 hour 1/4 hour class for 7 weeks $210 - A second class a week for 7 weeks $195
REGISTRATION FORM NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE REGISTER PAGE