- Registration should be completed well before the start of each session to assure a place in class. We would like to accommodate everyone, but classes often fill up quickly.
- Registration forms along with a check or cash (credit/debit cards are not accepted) should be mailed or brought to Spotlight Gymnastics, 901 Pelhamdale Avenue, Pelham Manor, NY 10803.
- Registration is also available online at www.spotlightgym.com.
- If a student begins after a session has started, class fees will be prorated.
- An annual insurance/registration fee of $35.00 for the first child and $25.00 for each sibling is due with your initial registration. The insurance portion paid during the period of September 1 thru August 31 will cover that student thru that term regardless of when the payment is made during that term.
- Class and registration fees are due on or before the first day of class via check or cash. Checks may be mailed to the office address. A $10.00 late fee may be imposed after the first class should additional billing reminders become necessary.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for returned checks.
- All class fees are non-refundable except for medical reasons with a doctor’s note.
- New participants may take one trial class for a single class fee without an obligation to continue.
MAKE-UPS and WEATHER CANCELLATIONS
- Students are permitted ONE make-up class per session (Saturday & Tumbling participants are allowed TWO).
- Make-ups must be arranged with the Spotlight office beforehand. No walk-ins will be accommodated unless there is space available.
- Make-ups must be completed within the session.
- First class of each session cannot be used for make-ups.
- WEATHER CANCELLATION SITES: www.spotlightgym.com, news12.com or call the Spotlight Office at 914 738 7305 after 8am. A make-up class may be scheduled for cancelled class.
- There will be no refunds or credits for cancelled classes.
- Girls – Leotards are preferred. Shorts, stretch pants or warm-ups with a T-shirt are fine. Bare feet are preferred; socks are okay, but may be slippery on the trampolines and bars. For safety: NO shoes, skirts, dresses, jeans, jewelry, hoods or belts. Please make sure pants are no longer than ankle length when shoes are removed. Secure long hair with soft elastics or soft barrettes.
- Boys – Gym shorts,stretchy pants or warm-ups with a T-shirt are great. Bare feet are preferred; socks are okay but may be slippery on the trampolines and bars. For safety: NO jeans, shoes, hoods or belts. Please make sure pants are no longer than ankle length when shoes are removed.
- Classes may be observed thru glass windows in the observation room which is adjacent to the gym. Toys and books are available for sibling’s entertainment. Only class participants are allowed in the gym.
- All children need to be supervised until class begins and be picked up promptly at the end of class.
- Please be on time for class. The first minutes of class are used to stretch and warm up muscles & increase heart rate. This is important in preventing injury and promoting progress in the sport.
- Within the class, students are grouped according to their age, ability, and skill level. Children will be taught skills which follow a progression from basic to harder skills.
- Please make sure your child uses the restroom before class.
- Students need to WASH HANDS or USE HAND SANITIZER BEFORE CLASS.