- Registration should be completed well before the start of each session to assure a place in class. We would like to accommodate everyone, but classes often fill up quickly.
- Registration forms along with a check or cash (credit/debit cards are not accepted) should be mailed or brought to Spotlight Gymnastics, 901 Pelhamdale Avenue, Pelham Manor, NY 10803.
- Registration is also available online at www.spotlightgym.com.
- If a student begins after a session has started, class fees will be prorated.
- An annual insurance/registration fee of $35.00 for the first child and $25.00 for each sibling is due with your initial registration. The insurance portion paid during the period of September 1 thru August 31 will cover that student thru that term regardless of when the payment is made during that term.
- Class and registration fees are due on or before the first day of class via check or cash. Checks may be mailed to the office address. A $10.00 late fee may be imposed after the first class should additional billing reminders become necessary.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for returned checks.
- All class fees are non-refundable except for medical reasons with a doctor’s note.
- New participants may take one trial class for a single class fee without an obligation to continue.
- Discount on the 2nd class for one child or the enrollment of a 3rd child.
MAKE-UPS and WEATHER CANCELLATIONS
- At this time due to the current situation, make-up classes will not be permitted.
- WEATHER & CLASS CANCELLATIONS: We will send text message alerts and update our website and social media pages when classes are cancelled
- There will be no refunds or credits for cancelled classes.
- Girls – Leotards are preferred. Shorts, stretch pants or warm-ups with a T-shirt are fine. Bare feet are preferred; socks are okay, but may be slippery on the trampolines and bars. For safety: NO shoes, skirts, dresses, jeans, jewelry, hoods or belts. Please make sure pants are no longer than ankle length when shoes are removed. Secure long hair with soft elastics or soft barrettes.
- Boys – Gym shorts,stretchy pants or warm-ups with a T-shirt are great. Bare feet are preferred; socks are okay but may be slippery on the trampolines and bars. For safety: NO jeans, shoes, hoods or belts. Please make sure pants are no longer than ankle length when shoes are removed.
- At this time, our observation room will be closed.
- All children must be supervised until properly checked-in at our check-in desk
- Please be on time for class and arrive 7 minutes before the start of class to allow for proper check-in of each student
- Within the class, students are grouped according to their age, ability, and skill level. Children will be taught skills which follow a progression from basic to harder skills.
- Please make sure your child uses the restroom at home before arrival at the gym
- Students will be instructed to use hand sanitizer on both hands and feet prior to entering gym.