Policies & Procedures
COVID-19 RELATED POLICIES (as of 2/10/22)
- All students must be signed in by a guardian
- Face Coverings are optional for students, parents and staff regardless of vaccination status
- It is helpful for students to bring a bag to fit all belongings in and it must be placed in the cubbies provided in the changing room or designated hallway areas
- Our family viewing room is now open to observe your child’s class. We ask that you be aware of your surroundings and be courteous to other families in the room. This is a nut free room. Please follow guidelines.
- Upon entry into the gym, your child’s hands and feet will be sanitized. Hands will also be sanitized multiples times during class.
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
- Our gym is located on the Church property. When your GPS shows that you have arrived, follow the one way driveway at the end of the church property to our back parking lot. Our door has our logo on it and the “Gymnasium” above
- All students must be dropped off and picked up by a guardian inside our facility at the desk. Children may not be dropped off or picked up in our parking lot. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- After sign in is complete, please escort your child to our changing room to place belongings in cubbies. Please remain with your child until the start of the class. Once the child has entered the gym with coaches, you may leave the premises or remain in our family viewing room for the duration of class.
- Please have your child use the restroom prior to the start of class.
- Dismissal will also take place on our main hallway.
- Registration should be completed well before the start of each session to assure a place in class. We would like to accommodate everyone, but classes often fill up quickly. All classes are on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration for each session needs to be completed online only and are not automatic from session to session.
- You are able to enroll at any time during a session if the spot is available. If a student begins after a session has started, class fees will be prorated.
- A one-time per school year registration processing fee will be collected per child (not per family). This fee is $15 per child.
- Class and registration fees are due IN-FULL on or before the first day of class via cash, check, Venmo, debit or credit cards. Checks may be mailed to the office address or brought in person.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for returned checks.
- All class fees are non-refundable except for medical reasons with a doctor’s note. Should you wish to unenroll your child, your fee will not be refunded.
- New participants may take one trial class for a SINGLE class fee without an obligation to continue.
- Discount on the 2nd class for one child or the 3rd sibling enrolled.
- SUMMER – all classes must be paid for in full at the time of registration through our Customer Portal. No refunds or credits are given for missed Summer classes. Makeups will be given and must be completed before the end of the Summer Session. If not completed by the end of Summer, these makeups do not roll over into the next session.
MAKE-UPS and WEATHER CANCELLATIONS
- All students are allowed 2 makeup classes. Any class change is considered a makeup (ie – same day time change, out sick, planned vacation, etc)
- All make-ups must be completed within the session that the original class was missed and cannot roll over from one session to the next.
- WEATHER & CLASS CANCELLATIONS: We will send text message alerts and update our website and social media pages when classes are cancelled. Students will be given an additional makeup to their standard 2 for a weather cancellation
- Leotards are preferred but not required. Students can wear athletic pants or shorts with t-shirts or tank tops. Spaghetti strap tank tops and sports bras with abdomen showing are prohibited for class time. For safety: NO shoes, skirts, dresses, jeans, jewelry, hoods or belts. Please make sure pants are no longer than ankle length when shoes are removed. Secure long hair with soft elastics.
- Should you wish to purchase a leotard, they can be purchased at Spotlight for $35.